Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Fit Club Tuesday!

It's Tuesday AGAIN!  Gosh these weeks are just flying by already! 



Fit Club Workout:

Brazil Butt Lift again tonight.  We are focusing on one workout per month.  So, tonight we will be doing Cardio Axe and Bum Bum Rapido.  These are fun workouts and we laugh and giggle through the whole thing each week.  I love having fun and getting healthy at the same time!!



Did you know that if you order your workouts from a Team Beachbody Coach (me!!! for one!!) you get extra bonuses?

If you order Brazil Butt Lift through my website, or your team beachbody account, you get:

Leandro's Secret Weapon Workout!

That just sounds scary :)

Additional bonus workouts are available with P90X ( 2 free workouts) , Body Gospel, 10 minute trainer, Insanity, Turbo Fire, Slim in 6, Hip Hop Abs, and Turbo Jam.  So, if you want to purchase any of these workouts, be sure to go through a coach!



Also, one of my FAVORITE workouts - CHALEAN EXTREME is ON SALE!  whoo!!!  It is $30 off.  the discount will show up when you add it to your cart!  If you are a club member, you will still get your 10% discount and coaches still get the 25% discount!



Another great thing - There is a CLEARANCE sale on P90X Bars and P90X Results and Recovery Formula..

Some absolute great deals if you are looking for great products!

I am at the hospital with a friend, so I'll post the Fit Club recipe tomorrow.  I don't have all my wonderful cookbooks with me today!