Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Fit Club Tuesday, Bum Bum!!

It's a snowy fit club Tuesday here.  Schools are closed, roads are slick.  I haven't decided yet if we will have Fit Club tonight or not. I'm planning on it, but if the roads are bad, I don't want to take a chance.  So, I'll be sure to let you all know by email and facebook/twitter.

We are still in Brazil Butt Lift month, so tonight's workout (if we meet) will be Bum Bum and Tummy Tuck.  I was sore after last week's workout, so I'm sure I'll be feeling this one as well!

BUM BUM: Leandro's signature workout (named after the Brazilian slang for "butt" and pronounced "boom-boom") combines fat-blasting cardio with the best lower-body sculpting moves you've ever tried. (35 min.)


TUMMY TUCK: Leandro's surefire way to get flat, sexy abs in just 15 minutes. (15 min.)


Last Saturday, we had our Super Saturday 2011 Beachbody Kick-off!  So MANY great new things in store for this year. 
 
Here's a look at them.  Remember, if you are interested in coaching, please get in touch with me.  I can help you get started!! We are not fitness professionals, nor nutrition experts, just people that want to get in shape, help others do the same and make a little money at the same time!  Win-Win!
 

 
Discussion:  What are your goals for 2011?