Monday, April 20, 2009

Products I Love!


We had a great time this weekend. My family came for a quick visit. It wasn't long enough, but it never is. I don't get to see them often enough at all! My weekend consisted of a great family dinner on Friday night. We took Mom and Dad to see Chase and Meredith's new house and Nick's new house and Jake's duplex. Hard to believe that none of my kids are living at home anymore!! Saturday we had a busy day. Mom and Dad had an auction, so we stopped by there, had a nice lunch at Isadora's Wonderful Things and did a little shopping before helping Jake for the evening!


Jake had his senior prom this weekend. He looked so handsome and his date was beautiful! They had a good time. We made it over to the Grand March to see all the boys and girls. All the dresses were so pretty. They sure don't look like what I wore to the prom years ago.


I wanted to share with you some of my favorite products.


Right now I am loving the Yes to Carrots Shampoo and Conditioner. It smells so good! http://www.yestocarrots.com/

Daily Pampering Shampoo

C Loves Your Hair Pampering Carrot Juice Shampoo

Your hair and scalp love nourishment as much as the rest of your body.
There has never been a more delicious treat for your locks than our C Loves your Hair Pampering Carrot Juice Shampoo.


Cleanses, nourishes and moisturizes the hair & scalp with 26 minerals and trace elements.


Key Ingredients
Organic Carrot, Sweet Potato and Pumpkin are potent anti-oxidants that cleanse and moisturize the hair.


Daily Pampering Conditioner
C is for ConditionerPampering Hair Mud Conditioner

Feel glamorous everyday with C is for Conditioner, ideal for smoothing and taming even the most wayward hair.


Our C is for Conditioner combines Dead Sea Mud, organic carrot, organic pumpkin, organic sweet potato, organic melon and organic orange – simply delicious.

Key Ingredients
Dead Sea Minerals purify and Camomile soothes and moisturizes your hair.


For facial care I LOVE Mychelle Dermacuticals - http://www.mychelle.com/


Natural Skin Care That Is Truly Effective

ALWAYS FREE OF phthalates, parabens, propylene glycol, ureas, EDTA, fragrances, encapsulated nano particles, and artificial colors


Check these products out for amazing results!!


Of course, I am LOVING Shakeology! The chocolate is my favorite! Brian and I are having great results with it! Check it out today at http://www.shakeology.com/ and then email me to find out how you can get yours! Order directly at www.missourifitclub.com!!!